Wednesday, July 18, 2007

are you angry with me? so much so that you ignore me now? no doubt we're invisible friends, but you still mean alot to me, because you're a friend. we might not say 'hi' to each other in school, but hopefully outside of school, we can still talk. i have the feeling that you're angry , or even mad at me. are you? everytime i walk past you, i have that fear. some unidentified fear? a barrier? something that keeps me from looking you into the eye. i know you're trying, trying to help me overcome that barrier. i feel you're giving up, or maybe i am. maybe we can't even be invisible friends. Nothing, nothing left. then how about the chats we had? or maybe its a fault on my part. i din try hard enough, enough to make this invisible link hold on. maybe it broke? hah, i don't know.

ehhh, why am i typing this? its so weird, i don't know. how come? how come? grrrr. unexpected.

No comments: