Saturday, April 28, 2007

your sacrifices..i'm not worth it..you know it...very well..that i would very much rather be the one sacrificing for you... you know it.


why...why is the world full of hatred and suspense? with numerous misunderstandings in between? make each and everyone of us live daily in suspense..where each is unwillingly to speak of.. in the sunset..on that day....i sit in the foyer..playing the piano..and that song we used to love..i knew you would come..to me and our little song. yes..you walked towards us..but not to find us..but to find someone else. i was afraid..to let my eyes meet yours. finally..painstakingly..i lift my head..from our song..to take a little glance. i thought you saw me..but no..i was just a sheet of paper..your cold and numbing stare..showed how emotionless that stare was.. at that moment..i knew my heart had shattered..with little pieces lying around..i stopped playing our song....to pick up the pieces that you left me. 934546 pieces ...it spells your name. do you get it now? how much you'd meant to me. i'll remember you..and our little song..all that we shared in the past..had been kept in a little secret bottle...deep within my heart........even deeper than how much my heart had shattered...in this bottle..i'll remember the times we shared....where we would talk.......you could comfort me like no one else. you are more than just a fragile memory..its not gonna be something of the past..i won't let it be. its in that secret bottle..i'm waiting to open the bottle cap someday..you decide when.


if only............again.

No comments: