Monday, April 30, 2007

yew tee-d with xinyu......... don't ask me why.. coz i don't know why too. hmmmmmmmm..talked abt things........things and more things. and i found out she like to bluff me.. how evil is that. even more evil than me, the suspense killer. xDD poor qianhui. lalalalala.


today discussed CUGC proposal..i hear they gonna change it to 3rd week..which means..................ALL OF US CAN GO. weeeee..so happy la.... hehe. during the discussion at the library..saw the kahyong(nccland sergeant) and his stead. then qj and dinie keep making fun of them ..so evil. then discuss finish.....edna and me lunched at 202. we guo er ren shi jie.. weeee..cool man. hahaha..long time nvr liao. then talked abt some stuffs. haish. okkay..i got nothing more to say. =))


i realised that i wrote the above 2 paragraphs in the reverse order. hmmm.
and last thing........i need my motivation for MID YEAR. now even that picture don't help. =((

No comments: