Thursday, March 01, 2007

why? how come u just won't understand? i've grown up ler..u can't keep telling me what to do. i'll become even more rebellious. i hate ur naggings, ur scoldings, and ur whatever shit telling me to study and all. u think i don't know that i must study meh? i know when to study de...but u keep pushing me ..i can't stand it anymore..staying back in school keeps me away from this horrendous place. i just wanna go for camps, and stuff with my beloved friends..i know when to study for my piano and all.. but u still treat me like a little kid who don't know anything. i really wish i can grow up faster...do wad i want. u're overprotecting. haish..like i don't know what to do like that. sec 3 will be a stressful year, with tests, cca, piano and other stuff..but i know i'll be able to manage. if only u weren't there to stop me from doing things i love to do.

No comments: