Sunday, March 18, 2007

cip today..met juliana at khatib mrt at 715. then mrt-ed to bishan. met vivien, and crossed the overhead bridge together. edna and qh was early, as usual. then waited for madm xinyu and madm fleonna. then we bus-ed to serangoon blk 238 for the cip thing. as we arrived earlier than 8, the thing was not open yet. so we wwaited outside..until 8, we were allowed to enter. then we sit, and wait. madm weilin and kexin were late..coz they couldn't find the place. in the end..they reached. and this lady gave us a briefing on wad to do and wad not to do. like wad don't drop the can, dun tamper with the coin slit, dun lose the CCA ..something to certify urself..and wad if we lost it must make police report. eh..u think this is our first time doing flag day meh?! like we dunno..we been doing for 3 yrs le okkay..and here u come crapping . i can't stand her. so when we could leave, i was overjoyed. we all decided to go tpy hdb hub. coz got the xiao yuan superstar. went there saw eunice jasmine patricia they all..eunice huanqing and some other ppl went to join. so patricia followed us, to help in asking ppl to donate money. haha..funny lar. okkay. then after awhile, we went to watch the superstar thing. actually..all ppl who went up there were considered brave. its really courageous okkay. if it were me, i'll be shaking ler. some ppl went up there..then forget lyrics. others zao sia..went out of tune. but some others were quite good. actually the judges oso choose ppl by the looks. candidates must be of acceptable weight, look pretty, and of course, must be able to sing. and me, juliana and vivien stand there and watch..haha. we din go ask ppl tong qian. until...we decided madm joanne coming, then me and vivien went to amk. at amk..i got alot of ppl to help donate. it was cool. ppl were quite nice. give so much coins. alot of ppl donated 2 dollar notes too. collected half the can when madm joanne came. then me, vivien and madm joanne lunched at amk..b4 going to collect again. again, more memories to be kept in my heart. then after lunch.. vivien went to bustop to collect. while me and madm joanne were like fighting for the spot outside the optical store..coz there ..i collected alot of money. haha..so yah..i still got my place in the end..and madm joanne had to go to outside the popular there..haha..sorry madm. in between, we were like smiling at each other..very funny. then collect until 3++ 4. then when we decided to go, we found a wallet..belonging to a cute looking boy. then we decided to go return it to the security guard. we waited at the counter for a long time. duringg this time..madm joanne keep wanting to kapo my hp. saying that inside got msg from bf..hahaha..super funny lar..can't even read msg in peace ..but yah..again..somemore memories ..that i will look back to in future.


then when we decided that the security guard ain't gonna come back, we left. me and her walked towards the mrt to find vivien. then along the way madm joanne saw her 'didi'. vball the junhao. then they chatted..and it gave me a chance to take photo again..muhaahahahaha.



errr..actually i din know who he was in the first place..so just took the photos..but then i asked madm who he is..found out that he is him. so ermm...yup..got a serious shock of my life. wonder how they met anyway..madm de didi? more like korkor. he so tall..see the height difference..oops. haha. then after he left, we met juli and vivien at the mrt. then went back to the serangoon there to return cans. then after that went to amk central de mac. to sit and chat. again, madm joanne try to steal my phone..my phone got that interesting meh? hahah..then finally somehow..she got it..and read my msg! haha..but its okkay. then play play play..ppl see see see. haha..then somehow my hands were around her shoulders to try get back my hp..but to no avail. she read my msg ler..then let her read lor..haha. then after that..we settled down..and decided to go amk hub walk walk. walked around..looking at the stores. somehow..there was something going on..i dunno how to describe it. was it that obvious?? my junior saw my feelings, read my mind, knew wad i was doing. i just felt i wanted to care for her, and got worried when her leg was injured or something. i din know why will lidat. den started to bang the wall with my fist and knuckles..pain leh..but i din feel it. coz my brain was too occupied..my junior saw my intentions. and she keep physco me that i like my rabbit, and not her. yeah..but just keep hitting the wall. until hand all red. i just like couldn't control myself. she looked so innocent then..even i know she isn't. but just wanted to care for her. din want her to get hurt. she wanted to know wad is it abt..but i can't tell her. is like..why..why will like that? maybe it was just a trick? maybe i just treat her as a normal friend?? but it can't be, coz i treat everyone in a normal way..but not her. or maybe i have been deceiving myself all the time. maybe i don't really like my mountain kia? but can't be..........some things are just so complicated. esp when i'm not a guy. wth. i don't know wad to do. then vivien left. leaving me, madm joanne and juliana. then we strolled to the mrt station. and it was goodbye. very she bu de. because when its goodbye, i don't know when we'll see each other again. hopefully soon. and thank you for today's memories. they will be in my heart .

travelled home by mrt with juliana..talked abt wad happened. i don't know how she can sense it. how come. its not obvious okkay..even though my hands were like shaking the whole time..and i was sweating. i almost could not control my hand okkay. but yeah..managed to ..in the end..after banging the wall. and the wall said ouch. -.- but still can't explain the feeling. maybe isit when some one treats u good, u will have that feeling? hmmmm..maybe. i guess i'm a person who likes touch. i touch ppl's shoulders, hands as a form of expression..maybe care? but those who don't like it..better stand further away from me. so yup..that's all. but somehow..the worry is still there. i don't want her to get hurt again. so YOU. yes YOU ..you'd better take good care of her..if not, i'll take the chopper and chop u up into a thousand pieces. u HEAR?!

No comments: