Saturday, March 10, 2007

saturday, 10 march..PIANO EXAM!! wahh..stress..coz i din really study. hmm. opps. and yeah..so as usual..my momo had to pull me out of bed..coz had to leave house by 8.45..coz must go starhub centre..which apparently is very far from my khatib home. so..ate, studied abit, then left..my sisters all go take oso. so in the car..we mugged the whole time.. mugged until went kuku lar..but good thing that someone sent me a msg..which is actually abt her changing her phone number..tell me to take note..but it became a conversation..so i was half studying, half sms-ing. but it was so nice. i finally understand some things..hmm..then talked until i had to go in the exam hall. told her that and she wished me good luck. yeah..felt so blessed. and full of confidence. it may be nothing to others..but it meant a whole lot to me. i'm not tong zhi or wad..i just.............arrrr..wadever..think wad u all like. i'm tired to explain. so took the exam..stayed in there and wrote and wrote..after half an hour..many ppl left. then left afew. but because i don't want to get anymore naggings, i stayed in there. checked my answers again and again. after i felt i could do nothing more, i 'plopped' on the table..and SLEPT! yes, slept. because got air con..and because i was woken up this morn for the test, the exam hall was a good place to sleep. so........



slept............



slept.......................



and slept. -.-



woke up after abt 30 mins. then checked my paper again before handing up . walked out of the room and straight to peepee. =)) hahaha..den sms-ed my dear caryn. she took exam too. but diff grade. so we talked and talked. i lunched at pizza hut with family and friends.

my lunch, but as usual..i eat ler, drink ler, then rmb to take photo.

the drink was nice..lunch was good too..but very very fattening. must go running ler. who want go run with me?? hahas. then home-d after lunch. so bored..then must prepare for first aid thing tmr. dunno if the guys will be appreciative anot.

No comments: