Monday, March 05, 2007

wad's wrong with me? am i stressed? that i become kuku already? everyday in sch..that happy, smiling face seems no longer me. during maths lesson..i go crazy..even mabel says i belong to IMH. qh added that i belonged there a long time ago. do i look like a crazy person now? someone that just lost her mind. do i lack friendship? somehow friends just come and go...don't know how to keep any by my side. i'm so selfish. because no one belongs to me. just really hope there will be someone who can be there for me. sometimes i ask, can pei me go somewhere, that person that is willing to pei me is really impt. some just say..sorry. busy. but they don't know how much that means to me. just that small action of pei-ing me speaks a thousand words. its somehow really impt to me. but no one understands, or rather bothers. its okkay..i shall learn to be independent. but i'm still waiting for that friend, that friend who will be there always...

No comments: