Friday, March 09, 2007

i missed the past. i tot i could carry on. but when i saw that old class room of ours. tears just came to my eyes. the clock, our cupboard, and the very place i sat at with my sitting partner, xx. all those memories came back. and somehow..i tot of how everyone had changed. emo-ed back to 3/3..and tried to occupy myself with something to do..so i won't think of anything else. so...took the merit/demerit file and just read my peers' particulars. yeah..reading made me feel worse. somehow..i see how my friends look when they were sec 1. and how they looked now. that's just a physical change. coz everyone grows. but its wad's in side of them that's scary. they've changed. i don't know how to explain it. but i really wish everything would be back to the past. now there's many other problems. don't know how to solve it. i guess i'll take one step at a time.

No comments: