Thursday, April 10, 2008

Words or actions phrased or done wrongly
will result in misunderstandings.
& misunderstandings hurt, alot.


Tmr is the last. She said to 'screw' them,
but how can I? When I know that they
aren't strong enough to take it. I feel like a
Devil. Pushing them so hard was what I
thought was right, I wanted them to excel.
But somehow they aren't as strong.


'IT' is coming soon, the great handover.
The moment of pride & glory when we
look back into our past achievements.
If we become ONE, will they feel this
way abt us just like how we feel abt THEM?
Then what's the use of joining, we asked
ourselves. Will our seemingly never-ending
passion end one day? & it comes down
to the handling.

You see, so many ppl have said, 'I don't
think you're handling IT the RIGHT
way'. Define RIGHT please. If it wasn't RIGHT,
why are we always presenting awards to Mr
Tan/Mdm Tong in the morning? Why have
we established a name for ourselves again?
Leaving many others in awe of our achievement;
as when we took over, no one thought we
could do it.

Will they be able to keep the spirit? Even
though one is down, the rest will keep
up, right?

No comments: