Monday, April 28, 2008

Y'know, your chem lessons suck big time. & I swear I will nvr forget what you did! That made me dislike you so much; I nvr wanted this to happen. Cause in others' eyes, you were the perfect teacher, the one with a nice voice, the one with beautiful handwriting. Say that I think too much or whatever, I don't care. & I'm not the rude one, I didn't purposely throw those papers at you, but you'd always been the one to say nasty things to me. I bet you don't even know your words carried so much weight, right? But I'm a part of 2/2 'o6. Nth will change that fact, even if you'd nvr wanted me as your student!

Then what's this class now? Just a class where everyone's broken up into cliques? & its all about competitive studying, to beat one another in the upcoming tests. What's the point? So what if your results are better than someone else's? Does that make you happy?

Wouldn't being in a class where you receive care & concern from others be better than being in a class where criticism & sacarsism resound in between the 4 walls?

Why is it that for them, its the Ts that are continuously giving? Why are those Ss so lucky? They just take liberally, like the care & concern of the Ts is unlimited. Their Ts are willing to sacrifice time to be with them, to put those Ss who need help back onto the right track. But the Ss don't even care. If only, the Ts care & concern would be shown to us, its much more than we can ask for. & their care will surely be reciprocated. But again, its sth that can't ever happen.

Sam, ask why I can't go to your T to ask for help? That's because, when my own T wouldn't even care, your T ain't obliged to help me. & even I feel chagrined by this circumstance. You tell me why?? You've ruined the 'good T' impression I used to have of you. But I know I shouldn't ruin others' good impression of you.

No comments: