Friday, April 18, 2008

Council ceremony today. It was the last alr.
Took photos, as memories. Ain't it wonderful
that UG can bond ppl tgt?

Receptionist team was great!; Even though
the number of guests was few. The ceremony
had seen some cockups, but the emcees Benjamin
& Yilin did a great job in 'covering up'. ((((:
The video presentation was not bad either, cheers
to kl for the video.

Took the cadets for rounds around the sch,
taught them how to sing the Red Cross song.
However, that has caused some misunderstandings.
Sighhhhhhhhh.

Then there was the combined UG footdrills.
Apparently I 'fall out' during the drills. Which
is damn malu!! I have nvr 'fall out' during drills
before okay!! So diu lian. Sighhhhhhhhhh AGAIN.
Then Mendi had the same problem as me. Its
painful okay; though somehow, I will always
manage to endure throughout the process. =)))

Then we thought of doing 2/2 'o6 drills, like how
we used to. But we couldn't do proper drills cause
we had to take our own platoons. But no
matter what, 2/2'o6 will always have a place in
all our hearts!

And then sir Izuan gave his last speech, as
he is leaving for 6 months to go somewhere.
I don't know where. Anyway, gd luck.

This somewhat marks the end of our UG life.
Though in june, there's still the BIG thing.
I just hope we can step down in peace. Do our
last 'besurai' happily, and watch them take over.
Red Cross spirit runs in my veins! I won't forget.
Cause it shall be forever-and-a-day.

No comments: