Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hokay, so elated that sec 2s won the ArtFest video category!

At around 12 ystd, met up with the usuals to buy those flowers n chocs we saw the day before. Left for sch soon after, & sat in the bus Ms Chan booked for us. Finally it ain't the small, mini kind of bus. =) Reached RELC hotel soon, & we were kinda late. Saw HongZhou sir & I sort of laughed, cause I didn't think I would see him there. Hey the other NCOs laughed too okay, but then Esther ma'am was like, 'what's so funny' -.- I don't like Esther ma'am. :P Lalala.

Anyway, watched all the performances, some were really gd, some were a lil' bit not quite up to standard. Siling was performing, while Shaf sat behind me; so great to see them all again! Then when the sec 2s video was being played, all of us got ecstatic and high!! So cool la, amkssrcy. =))) Oh, & there was a period when winny, edna n myself were damn urgent to use the toilet, we left our seats & 'rushed' to the door, guarded by sy ma'am(:, and she said we couldn't leave, gawdddd, imagine you are so filled up with water, yet some one don't let you out, eeeew. Actually, though its true that it ain't very polite to leave the auditorium when someone is performing. -.-''

And then when the judges were tabulating the results, 'BAD news came'.& it sounded rly bad, till the extent that all the NCOs were praying & hoping that the BAD news wasn't true. Then we heard, 'Champions for ArtsFest video catergory goes to Ang Mo Kio sec!!!' , & then I knew I got cheated again. So many times, again & again, but ah well, blame myself for being so stupid. Then we got kind of emotional & hugged etc, & shouted the Gd job cheer damn loudly, Huda ma'am came to give us a dressing down. But then, WHO CARES? Haha. Alvin sir came to congratulate us, etc etc etc & I hugged Siling n Shaf!! They were so nice, to console me n give me tissue! (: Later on, we proceeded to PS, & went in search of a place to dine in. Ended up at macs cause the other places were packed. Okay, n after eating my stomach hurt like shit. So I kinda like shut up for a very long time. Till the pain was reduced. Then took the mrt home, & one more sat gone.

Rly congrats to the sec 2s, for doing us & most of all, themselves proud!

No comments: