Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One message, was all it took to trigger those memories.

It took so long, to forget. Was close to succeeding, to just

forget that friendship you'd cruelly abandoned; picking it

up when things went smoothly, but leaving it behind when

you were occupied. Its not your fault, though. You have

your life. However, so many times, it gets demoralising,

when I want to forget, yet I'm unable to.

Tonight, you sent a message; expecting me to reply. You

once said this invisibility would last, & because acquintances

knew more. I once proved your theory wrong. Now, I know

you're wrong too. Cause you'd never rmb; I don't expect

you to. Cause you'd never understand; that though this bond

might not have meant much to you, it meant alot to me,

because this friendship was special, unique. Erase everything,

cause you're a much happier person now. I don't expect you

to rmb this old friend you used to have.

Just, don't talk to me again. Assume you

never knew me; let this invisibility die.

No comments: