Saturday, March 01, 2008

YCK grassroot club

met sec 1s, 2s, 3s and qh at
YCK mrt, no matter how
many times we emphasised
on the importance of tardiness,
no one rly seems to care.
Which kind of pisses me off,
early in the morning; though
I'm not exactly that early
either, I know that, but I
ain't late, that's what matters. =)

The game schedule didn't
go as according to our plan,
but instead those kids played
in the 'ball area'. Ehh, so the
thing goes like this, each cadet
is assigned to one child.

& these are the holy rules.
1. When you've been assigned
to your child, you have to
take full responsibilty of him/her
and have to make sure he/she
doesn't get injured or neglected.
2. Follow him/her everywhere
he/she goes.
3. Make sure he/she doesn't
run around, such that he/she
won't fall down & get injured.

So, 'FORTUNATELY',
I got a very NICE and CUTE child.
So nice of him to be so hyperactive
and playful, & don't want to sit down
to do things as a grp with the other
little kids. & so nice of him to scramble
up the tiny & squeezy structures that
are meant for kids his age so fast, & rmb
what I said in point number 2 of the rules;
& so, many ppl got to see the unglam
side of me as I hurried up to be by my
child's side. Apparently, he likes it when
I slide down that steep purple slide
after him. Y'know, he takes pleasure
in seeing me 'fly' down the slide, because
I'm like a buffalo trying to slide down
a narrow slide meant for children.
But, he's still cute! He demands for
hugs from almost everyone, carried
him numerous times today; & I feel
seriously ashamed of myself. Like
he's just a little kid while I'm a fifteen
year old, but sometimes I'm unable
to pacify him. How useless.

So after all the sweat from chasing
him around, & not forgetting the
shouting for him to wait up for me,
so that I can watch out for his safety,
his parents came to fetch him home.
I realised he's actually kinda adorable
and lovable, so free of worry and so
carefree. No homework, no stress.
When life revolved solely around the
simple word, PLAY. Everyday would
be a happy day. And we would all
indulge in the riches of p-l-a-y.
Yay, what a wonderful ending. Ya
right, if only life would end like that.

However, this little boy that I took,
he's still young, and will have to grow
up one day. I would hope that he will
outgrow the communication
problem that he has now.

Other than that, I also realised
that the sec 2s and 3s have grown.
Much as they have seen 'the other
side of us, ma'ams' , I have seen the
other side of them too. I guess
time passed very quickly. Well,
back to the same old topic, we're
passing out soon! =)

Okay, anyway after the kids have
all left, some sec 2s and us sec 4s
proceeded to j8, supposedly for a
grp lunch. However, while walking
to the desinated Yoshi, Edna and I
decided we'd go 'missing'. Yea so,
sorry peeps, didn't mean to ps you
guys! Went to popular in search
of Edna's stationery etc. Then
grabbed sth light before gg up to
'find' them.

Sat at a corner outside Popular,
& did what girls did best. Gossip
and talk like there's no tmr. Eh,
well, not rly gossip la, but some
real funny stuffs did happen
while Yf went to get our Leap
Year tickets. I find the sec 2s
amusing n humorous! They can
get so friggin high over some
powder spilt on Yf's bag. (Though
actually all of us were laughing
madly.)

Waited till 4.30pm, then caught
Leap Years with Edna and Yf.
Guess who we saw. Its none
other than the 'infamous'
Ang Jing Han, and his girlfriend?
Most probably, she is. Yf couldn't
stop laughing at this Mr Ang,
whose wearing a green shirt, too
prominent to miss her eagle eyes.

And and, at certain parts of the show,
this Tan YiFang laughed the
loudest in the cinema. Also, she
kept grabbing on to my arm.
As if I'm your right one! -____-
haha!

On the whole, the show
was worth the exorbitant price
of $9.50 because today's a
saturday. Okay, so that's all.
This is a long post. Cya peeps.

No comments: