Sunday, March 09, 2008

And so, lets talk about Friday's
trng, then Saturday's fund fiesta.
Okay, so Friday's trng was a bit
special. Somehow it ain't like the
usual trngs anymore. Perhaps
things just got more complicated.
It suddenly felt so hard to let go.
Sth that you are so used to, suddenly
just gone away.

Anyway, somehow I got pissed at
the start of trng. I shouldn't have
known about that. Made me so
disappointed; how I wish it ain't
true. Tell me it ain't alright, I'm
not going to believe you'd do sth
like that. And sec 3s again didn't
rly fufil their duty, but well, you
guys have only 1 month left with
us. Cherish this 1 month to learn
more before we hand over this to
you guys. I believe, well yeah,
sure you can do better than us.
I'm serious! :D

And though many sec 1s didn't
pass their health law test, it was
comforting to know that at least
there were cadets who did exceeding
well, with their nicely done up
posters. Also, for the RCK, I wonder
why. But again, I'm still glad that
there were ppl who did pass the test,
& not to mention, getting an A?
Ah, the rest, pls work harder.

And and and, after trng, behold,
the bus bay session. It was weird,
but thanks to the first aid kit. It did
save someone's knees, Chongxi. =)
I guess the fact that we're standing
down in April rly hit them hard in
the head, seemed so. Haha, hey, well
contradicting all I've said before,
taking over's not too bad a thing
afterall, right? Makes you become
a new person, though it can be
stressing at times, but there'll still
be some fun in it, and it does
definitely bond the ncos!(First time
I'm saying this eh.)

Well, hopefully the sec 1s can open
up more, so that Red Cross can have
the bonding spirit. Then it'd be rly
'One for All, All for One'. I'll be waiting
for that day. =D
That's all for Friday's trng I guess.
And seeing them smiling & laughing etc;
I want to reminisce. I want to be a cadet
all over again. I'll nvr regret being a
cadet of AMKSS rcy. =)

Saturday.
Real hard to get myself out of bed,
reached sch looking kind of lethargic.
And guess what, Mdm Yao actually
called us 'Girl Guides'. Mistaken
identity eh! Haha. Prepared first aid
kits and stretchers, & tgt with some
other UGs, we left in the bus n headed
for Pasir Ris. I stumbled upon some
shocking news again, which, I admit,
was abit hard for me to handle. Those
words again put me into a withdrawal
syndrome, where I shut off from the
rest during the bus journey. I'm sorry
Sam, for not replying you when you
talked to me.
Reached there n did FAD with Chongxi
& Shihui, they're rly kind of funny! Esp
when they enquired about the breakfast
that was supposed to be provided.
And because our First Aid post saw
no casualties, it was kind of a slack session
for us. After the runners came and went,
we found time to sit down and talk.
Well, though it was some insignificant
stuff, it was different, and fun I guess.
It was a friend-to-friend talk, it was
not commanding.

Afterwards, went to rent skates with
Yf, which we kind of regretted after
we reached the rental area. She said
there was no such thing as refund, so
we waited. I can recall Yf when she just
stood rooted to the spot, and then
opened her mouth, to let out shrieks
of help. Defeaning! Haha, just kiddin.
In the end, met up with Vivian and
Shihui, taught Yf to skate. etc etc.

And then the main FA post had
numerous casualties, silently
demanding our invisible skills.
Helped one girl clean her
blood-stained knees, afterwhich
bandaged up her wound. Only to
see the Civic medics unwrap the
bandage & making some adjustments
to it. I know it was wrong for me to
be upset at them, but I couldn't help
it. Yf then said sth which held more
meaning than my shallow words of
complain. I rly should learn, to improve
myself. My FA skills ain't that gd afterall.
I'm just a beginner, who can hold not a
candle to the experts. I must learn
from them, to gain new knowledge, like
Yf said.

And later on, went to Swensens for lunch
cum dinner. Tasty, but very sinful.
Met pearlyn n winny. Zx was also quite
entertaining. Cadets 'told' us in loud,
and continuous sounds. For a moment, I
thought it was not gg to end! haha, jkjk.
Poor them, subjected to 5 Aops with
grpmates who know nuts abt evac.
I must say, even though you guys
yourself are upset about so much work,
I feel proud for you guys; you all aren't
ignorant about any of these. At least
you know what is an AOP, etc.
You all even have evac gold. That's
sth that's not easy to achieve, for
someone in sec 2! =))

So Saturday has just passed like that.
I'm now currently like a roasted pig.
Roasted RED. And very Piggish
cause I'm practically lazing around.
And my forehead hurts. Skin's peeling.

Mighty long post today, a great
accomplishment!! haha. gdnight peeps!

No comments: