Thursday, March 13, 2008

Monday
Went to sch pretty early, for
my own entertainment. Ncos,
Zx & ______ went for lunch.
I have no idea why she tagged
along too. Talking abt this makes
my blood boil. Like wtf, hello,
you are such a mf. Saying we
can't set examples eh, & you
choose to tell the other Ncos
whom you know would just
politely listen and can
withstand your nonsense. If you
had the guts, come find me la.
I will make sure you go away
speechless, swallowing back
your idiotic words.
'How about you then? Saying
we don't set gd eg right? Do
you even come for trngs?
Sorry, no. You are always
Missing In Action alright,
coming only 2 out of 20 trngs.
And let me tell ya, your presence
ain't missed at all, mf. So you
say we should set gd egs.
Who the hell are you to say this
man. If you were Wj, Joanne,
Xy, Wl or anyone else for that
matter of fact, I'd gladly oblige,
because I look up to them, sorry,
definitely not you, cause in my
eyes, you are just a useless
piece of shit. Think before you
say can, do you think you can
outdo our current batch of Ncos?
Make the squad achieve what
it is now? You aren't even fit to
be called 'ma'am' okay. Y'know,
you suck big time.

Okay, I'd dedicated one paragraph
to you, aren't you happy! LOL

So after lunch, came back n had
some problem with Land ppl.
Felt like just telling them off.
Sad that Qj wasn't there, he went
super num. But had things
settled after awhile. Cadets
taught Land evac, and the Ncos
of both UG sat at the back
silently watching our cadets'
performance. After the lesson
was over, had grilling session
again. Monday ended just
like that.

Tuesday
Had chem remedial, okay Ms Low
was so NICE to come back n teach
us mole concept etc. Afterwards
went for 'little red hen' musical.
It was pouring like no one's business
and we were drenched though we
had umbrellas. Our shoes were
thoroughly soaked, and our clothes
became kinda translucent. Guides
took a bus there after they break
camp, but weren't any better off,
cause they still had to run under
the rain to reach the place. So
most of us were soaking wet &
trying to get dry. Inside the
air-conditioned hall, I sat next
to Vanessa and Edna. We
concentrated more on keeping
warm than on the show. ;D
Its like, almost the whole hall
was filled with squirming children
and their patient parents. Except
for the bunch of us from GG n RC.
Okay, so the musical was more
or less for little kids, so the
line, 'for ages 2 to 92' was abit
wrong. Though the GOOSE was
extremely hilarious.

Later on, went to tpy with ncos
to eat. Walked around a little bit,
but you see, tpy has nth much
to see. So went home soon after.

Wednesday
Dragonboat with UGs. Reminds
me of RCYC. Partnered Tan Yiling.
And sadly, KS n YL was behind,
& kept splashing water at us. The
water was friggin' dirty!!!! =(
But overall, db was definitely fun,
though muscles kinda ached
afterwards. Soon after, saw
NYJC db ppl. Joanne was there
too. I can't believe she's so heartless!
:(
Went back to school to see the
cadets prepare for Arts Fest. And
yes, unbelievably, half of the 1 week
holiday's gone!!!

Thursday
Went to sch to see the dance & video
grp, dance being sec 3s, & video being
sec 2s. Pearlyn n Winny went to hq
for their AOP, while the rest stayed
in sch to try complete the video.
Around 5 ++, all sec 2s n 3s present
were made to fall in in the parade sq,
where we presented to the empty
sch our 1st runner up team &
performance! LOL. Cadets as
well as Ncos reminisced those
Footdrill competition days, &
we all took pride in holding the
pretty, gleaming Green n Gold
poles. More footdrill followed
after that, and later, we went
to Winny's house to settle the
Zulu video. Vivian n I had to leave
early, n the rest diligently
continued the huge task.

The past few days has been
raining heavily. Should be
global warming la, else it would
be monsoon seaon? haha, sry,
my geog sucks. So far both my
shoes are wet, which makes me
very upset. So today I'm smart
to wear slippers. Yeah smart till
I forgot slippers had no friction.
I 'almost' fell countless number
of times. Every step is so
dangerous! But I reached home
safe n sound, thankyou!

Q:What am I doing now??
A:I've just put a piece of chocolate
containing champagne in it into
my mouth, Dad bought it back
from his trip to Germany. It
tastes awful!!! Eeeew.

And and, Daddy n Mummy
are coming back tonight.
Is that a gd thing or a bad thing?
Lol, so no more late nights for
me. =(

That's all, bye ppl.

No comments: