Saturday, September 08, 2007

first aid across singapore.

arrived to sch, wanted to get evac badge to wear, but there were only 4 left. not enough for the 5 of us who passed, excluding yinyin coz she already got . so sad, me and edna cannot have our badges on full house today. changed into our uniforms and took our clipboards. qh, van, yinyin and edna went to help ms tan. while me and yifang helped to sort the schools out.

XXX sch is damn uncooperative. me and yifang said fuck like dunno how many times la. we so busy yet they don't wanna cooperate. then because of our running here and there, we became smelly and sweaty. then edna spotted my casualty, the one whom i ripped off his shirt during FAC. hehe, poor guy. cannot let him see me, else i die? haha. jkjk. and the worst thing is edna went around and telling others that 'that guy' is my casualty and blah blah.

then waited for everything to settle down, after briefing and all. madm WEISHAN was the head of north district for FAAS or something. initially, we found her familiar but don't know who she was. until she introduced herself as weishan, me and edna de jaw almost dropped. and we went 'OHHHHH'. yifang's reaction was even more OMG when i told her. she practically shouted.

then me and edna brought the links to amk hub, and as it was raining, our boots got soaked. eeew, wet socks and wet boots. helped them at amk hub. giving out collaterals and blah blah. FAAS is ...not fun at all..haha.

after that went back to sch, felt so tired and didn't wanna go for tuition. me and edna kept thinking of reasons to pon. in the end, took bus back home. tuitioned for 2hrs 30 mins. learned chemistry with edna and sam.

holidays are baaaaaaaad. sch's reopening soon. i'm sleepy.

No comments: