Monday, May 26, 2008

With O lvl's chinese down, its feels as if a huge burden has been removed.
Anticipated for this day to be over, even though its only the first paper.
However there's this undescribable feeling, as if i'm so pressed for time.

Time just slowly ticks away when you want it to pass fast, but it flies just
when you want it to slow down.

I completed my Paper1 half an hour before time's up. Sitting at my desinated
place in the hall, with my name printed on a piece of sticker stuck at the top right
hand corner of my table, I looked around. I noticed the invigilators' stares, so I
stared back. Then I looked at the 2 huge digital clocks at the right & left side of
the hall. It felt like eternity before a minute passed. Everyone seemed so engrossed
in scribbling their answers on the answer booklet. & I seemed like the only one
sitting there with nothing to do. Just exactly like everyone's coloured, however I'm
the only one who's black & white.

My point is, even in studies, I'm simply just black & white, still stuck behind in time,
while the rest have visibly progressed through time.

Paper 2 started quick & ended the same way. I have no recollection of my feelings
as I was writing my answers. Perhaps there isn't a need to, because I will forget
soon enough!

Interesting, how I am able to describe fully my exact feelings when doing Paper 1, yet
have completely no thoughts about Paper 2. However, it ain't a big deal because over
time, it will just become yet another fragment of my memory.

It was a seemingly wonderful day out; spending precious time out on the streets
& at the malls was a great way to destress, we self-consolated. Many a time today,
indecisiveness set in, & we realised we were either walking aimlessly, or else just
standing at a corner in our quiet group of 3. Even so, it was wrong to do that because
an SMRT officer warned us to move off. Well well, in the end hasty decisions were made
& the places we decided to go proved unsuitable only once we've reached there.

Edna was obviously 'bullying' Sam today. Though it was sort of a spectacle to onlookers,
& we had our green uniforms donned on, but it was much of the only entertainment. At
times it was hilarious alright. Ehhm, did I laugh cause it was hilarious, or because I had
nothing to say? (This question is rhetorical!)

Man, I think I'm on the road to become a looney. (I speak to myself!!)
Gosh, I think I'm done for today. Anymore & I'll really turn mad. Literally?

So, Byeee.

No comments: