Monday, May 26, 2008

I flipped through my report book at an attempt to act like studious student a few days ago.
One where he/she would try to compare results & look at the areas for inprovement.

Then I unknowingly flipped the pages to look at my results during my sec 2 days.
& my eyes scrolled to the bottom of the page where the remarks read that I
have a cheerful & friendly disposition that is endearing to teachers & fellow
peers. I'm having second thoughts as I re-read it in my mind.

Perhaps I have changed. Another one of the remarks read: She needs to be more
focused during lessons and not be easily distracted by other matters. Other matters
referring to my beloved sitting partner.

However I'd wish that I'm distracted by my peers rather than being distracted
by evil thoughts or just plain air. Imagine being distracted by plain air!

Should I feel chagrined at my absurd attitude towards her? Should I go on
deceiving myself?

No comments: