Friday, May 09, 2008

Today, finally it is complete. The 'family' portrait.
It definitely feels much more comfortable & soothing
when no one's missing.

I suppose this joy is inexplicable.

Eh, digressing a little, had our lunch at j8's kfc.
I had a Zinger, which oddly, didn't taste
like Zinger. Rather, it tasted horrible!! I thought
perhaps it was just my tastebuds, who knows
that when I finally could not take it that I voiced
it out, I realised that Yf & Qh had felt the same.
Immediately Yf dropped her burger, which was
kind of hilarious. Haha, is it true about the 'injecting
some liquid into the chicken' thing like what Mabel
had said?

Anyway, no matter what, I'm not going to eat
Zinger again; until unless of course, I feel the urge
to try it again.

Oh yea, back to the topic, it just feels good.
To be able to sit tgt, its heavenly bliss! (:
Sounds exaggerated though, but its been
a loooooooong time. & being tgt often brings
us closer!

And one more thing, cadets planning our
special event, must make it SPECIAL alright!
=DD It has to be exclusive to our batch only
okay. Hehs.

Anticipation(:

No comments: