Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday.
Dragged myself out of bed at around 5.30am.
Super shagged from ystd's trng. But have to be in sch
by 6.30 to help the sirs and ma'ams start sorting the
donation tins.

Cadets came a little bit later. Asked the sec 3s to think
of a cheer for this fund raising activity. Here goes:
I say D-O-N, A-T-I-O-N.
Its cool, its fun.
O, fund raising! *clap*
Cute right? LOL.

Anyway, they went to bus bay to
practise this cheer, cause by that time, our sch had
already been infested by ppl from other schools.
Sorry, but i don't really like to see the sch filled with
alot of ppl, some of which have attitudes like errm, like
pang sai. And and, we managed to split the whole squad
into TWO squads. Friggin' cool!, and there were TWO
I/Cs. Cool, right?! Made then fall in at the foyer, gave out
donation cans, since there was no VI assigned to help us.
So, blah blah blah..and Amkss RCY was ready to go. Slowly,
all the schs took their tin cans and left for fundd raising, leaving
the sch in absolute silence.

Qian hui and I stayed back, supposedly for admin stuff,with
Xiaoyuan ma'am, Xinyu ma'am, Hongzhou sir, and don't
know what other sir. *ahem ahem, broken wrist. lol. Yifang
and Edna had to attend Ms Lee's 'fabulous' maths lesson. Qh
and I were kinda bored to our wits, that we took out the 1st
runner up poles to play. We did our formation once, 2 ppl so
lonely on the empty parade square. We counted the timing
kind of effortlessly, it was the formation that we had practised
so hard for. Every bang and timing said, was said and
done with immense pride. We take pride in everything we do,
because we're self motivated. =DDD

Next on the list for 'things to do when Qh and Yl are bored',
we played with water. From our twin bottles. It was fun to
run around the sch, enjoying the peace, and only hearing the
sounds of our heavy footsteps. In the end, breathlessness
caught up with us, as we 'strolled' back to the foyer. Ended
up talking with the sir and ma'ams in RC room.Waited
for Edna and Yf to come, talked even more. Xinyu ma'am
and Hongzhou sir were walking around the sch. How romantic!
*ahem ahem

And talked to Xiaoyuan ma'am abt VI life. I guess the NCOs
had quite a fun time laughing at some of the comments she
made, that we hardly realised it was 12 pm and the students
have returned from their fund raising. Rushed back out to
render our help! We're helpful, initiated kiddos! Halfway
through, some of us started complaining abt our rumbling
tummies and discussing about where to have lunch at.

After packing up and besurai the cadets, had lunch with
some of the cadets and VIs at kfc. Talked and chilled with
the cadets. And i'm not a Very Important PENGUIN okay!
Though it sounds kinda cute. Sighhhhhhhh I think this
would make it even harder for us to let go, and break the
bonds. Left for amk hub after that. Combed fairprice extra
for Qh's new bag, but ended up with Qh not buying
anything, but Yf and me bought sushi.

In the mrt, we talked about the future. How impt social
life would be, and would we still have the passion for rc,
to join VIP? But I guess I would make an effort, to give
my best for this Society that I have spent 7 yrs with.
Ppl's persuasion are so influential. Like from a period of
time where I was quite sure I wouldn't join VIP, till now,
half convinced to join. I need opinions, whether I should
join, and dedicate my life to SRCY. Should I join VIP?

No comments: