Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday training.
As usual, sec 1s, 2s and 3s.
Ma'm Weilin came. Her VI
uniform, immaculate, white
& clean. I wondered how long
it has been since I had seen
OUR vis in their uniforms.

It was pretty cool, cause she's
donning on the REDCROSS
HEADQUARTER's uniform.
even Mr Ong said its nice!! =DD
err, okay nvm. (:

Anyway, the whole of today
I have been gg around telling
ppl how cute Ms ___ is! Okay
la, I said 'Mrs Chan, Ms Chin and
Ms ___ so cute !!' I think I kinda
irritated ppl! Haha!

During trng, stayed in rc room
with Weilin, Vaneh, ahma, and Mrs
Chan. We were diligently wrapping
the gifts for tmr's little kiddos! =))
Gossipped A LITTLE, so cute and
funny can! And another special
thing, NO BUS BAY SESSION
TODAY! I think the cadets
were pretty much overjoyed
at this wonderful news!

Waited with Vanessa for her
cousin to come out. And she
keep di-siao-ing me. chehhh.
Walked with juliana to road
junction, books and bag so
heavy.

Imagine I still have to get
up early for YCK grassroot
club thingy. However, TGIF
TGIF
!

Today VE lesson, Mrs Jothi
showed us ppt slides abt Polys
etc. I want to aim high, but am
definitely afraid of falling hard
when the results come back.
Tell me what to do!

No comments: