Saturday, February 23, 2008

And so, I haven't been blogging from since last week.
That's because common tests kept me busy studying
the whole of last week. One test after another, everyday
has been like hell. Not having enough sleep, not being able
to really stay awake and fully focused during lesson etc etc.
its just so....umm, stressful. Its the struggle of scoring well
for every single test. GAHHHHHH!

Anyway, yesterday there was trng. Well, everything as usual,
though there were quite a number of cock-ups. Like during
teaching of lessons, and during PT. You could say the NCOs
were pissed off and almost exploded. Okay fine, maybe I'm
the one who's feeling that way. !@#$%^ I just feel so pissed
off, sometimes!
But somethings aren't meant to be said!!
Which is super frustrating!!, and you can't rant at anyone
or anything.

So, after trng, again we had the Bus-Bay drill! Okay,
anything that's happening in the Bus-bay, ain't a
good thing. But I think they're already used to it. So, ystd's
was a little bit more saddening, than the previous few times.
Cause we added in the VIP thing, as well as POP. Gosh, totally
can't believe we're stepping down in a few months time. So thats
the BIG problem. No need for elaboration i guess. *I think my posts
are boring, because its the same old routine. Every week's trng
ends up alike.*
Ahhhh well, i should say things that aren't so monotonous.


And the HQ sirs came down to prepare the stuff needed for today's flag day.
Total disaster, but at least we tried. I should have the mindset that its
all just a tiny misunderstanding. Nvm, and so after Bus-bay drill, I guessed
everyone had woken up a bit more? Hopefully.

We need the pillars. You ppl have to be strong, as I said, don't ever let yourself
break down. You can't afford to, because they need you.


Happy leading,sec 3s!

No comments: