Sunday, February 17, 2008

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY,
EDNA.

Hope you're happy..=)
Anw, NFC ystd was alright.
1st runner up in North District,
National Top 8. Is that considered
good? Why didn't i feel the contentment
and satisfaction like i did during FAC?
Was it because i was too complacent?
That i knew we stood a better chance?
Throughout the whole competition, i was
giving the super dao and zhuai face to
almost everyone. Even when i commanded
the squad etc. So much till the extent maybe
some ppl thought i was arrogant.

I don't know why i don't care anymore.
Perhaps the passion is almost gone.
That i didn't even cry or feel that happy
when the results were announced, or
even when Mr Chia came to look for me
with baby Dylan to congratulate me.
That i didn't feel really upset that we
lost count during our performance.
Why???

Maybe i was just too tired to think.
That my brain stopped working
after the Preliminary round was
over. When i hugged ma'am Xinyu
who was in her VI uniform, OUR VI,
with that silver trohpy in my hands.
We achieved sth more than a COP.
Yet yesterday was just like another
day. I couldn't bring myself to smile at
all after the Preliminary round. But i could
definitely see everyone's efforts, when they
broke down and cried when Chanel ma'am
announced Group 6 - Ang Mo Kio Secondary
has achieved the 1st runner up in North District
and is qualified to enter the national round.

They are the future leaders. Its their turn
to take the initiative. To make sure our
tiny little unit doesn't get bullied, or looked
down upon. We must regain our past glory,
where we are the victorious AMKSS. My
faith in you guys shall slowly build up, just
make sure you don't do anything to make me
stop believing in you.

NFC 2008 has finally passed. I bet you guys
are happy that you won't ever need to stay back
every monday to practise, ain't i right? Well,
our time as an NCO is almost up. Did we fufil
what we were entrusted to do?

No comments: