Sunday, February 15, 2009

Okay, so its been 2 weeks in Innova. I suppose I'm starting to get used to Jc life. I guess it'd take me a long time to ever find someone I can open myself up to. For now, its sufficient to have good buddies like calvin, yongbang and xx.(: Thanks guys, esp yb, for teaching me tutorial qns that I don't know how to do & for getting the 2 seaweed packets(which costs $3), out of the senseless machine:D 2 years ain't enough for both friendship and studies. I guess in Jc it'd be study all the way then. Hopefully along the way, I'll still be able to pick up a few friendships that I'll cherish very much; just like Sam, Qh, Yf & Edna. (:


Okay, so went to Fairfield Methodist for FDC'o9. The squads performed, and I'm really proud of amkss RCY! You guys tried your best, so don't worry about the mistakes made. The bangings showed significant improvement from normal trngs, and all of you looked really smart. Congrats to all of you for achieving 2nd runner up in North District, and top 12 at National level! Adding to the list of achievements, is AMKSS RCY getting GOLD for Excellence Unit Award(EUA). Celebrations will be next week, so I hope I can make it. Oh ya, and I saw someone that looked exactly like Matthew at Fairfield! & I kept bugging Edna about it. Haha.



So, that's about it for this post. I doubt I'll be blogging anytime soon due to my hectic Jc class timetable, which is obviously gonna kill me. Yea, so HAPPY early 17th BIRTHDAY Edna!

No comments: