Tuesday, February 03, 2009

2nd day at Innova.
Its been hell la, literally, to listen to the principal speak for hours at a go.
My legs were kinda rotting already, and I got reaaally restless. The Ogls were nice, no doubt, however it feels as if we were being treated as sec 1s. This 2 days(orientation for JC1s), apart from subject, cca and principal talks, we were doing cheers and games, so similar to UG. However, I have got so used to leading, that I simply forgot how to be the follower; that during cheers and mass dance I looked like a complete asshole. You see, I just didn't know how to enthu like how I used to. Boo. I know its a baaad habit, & with my standard -.- face, walau, I'm like the most stuck-up/dao-er/loser/idiot in my grp, Farmiz(Gerizeco). See, Innova comes up with such cheeem names that until now, I don't even know how to pronounce my grp name. Sighh. I hope tmr will be a better day, where somehow I can don't be so dao & make more friends. Okay, I hope even more that my appeal to Ngee Ann's PCS is successful.
And lastly, here's wishing everyone that's appealing good luck!

No comments: