Saturday, February 28, 2009

Its a few more weeks into school. Met new people, I guess they're all nice. Haha, & I'm supposed to blog about my class. Well, teachers are generally nice, and kind, perhaps with the exception of PE teachers. Cough COUGH *Ms Ashley* Okay, yea, and projects are demanding; Lily would understand! (:

Oh and, I think I do look forward to going to school every morning, somewhat because there's motivation!! Ahem, but Shermaine doesn't allow me my motivation. Lol, kidding. Hmm, also because in IJ, lectures are carried out in lecture theatres and tutorials in classrooms, so we do abit of walking in between lessons, unlike in amkss, where we sit on the same seat the whole day, in the same boring classroom, unless there's like math or chinese; I tend to be more awake after the changing of rooms in IJ. I admit that I still doze of sometimes, cause the air conditioning in LTs is practically coaxing me to sleep.

And and, believe it or not, my maths teacher is, MR ANG. But definitely, I prefer Mrs Ang more. (((: Also, I take LITERATURE. Surprising huh, haha, but its kinda
fun, though complex-think (Ms Edwards).

Okay, I'm like so bored now. I have tutorials pilling up, but they're just so boring, I don't feel like touching them any time now. Oops. I need motivation la! (: I just wish I have the courage to ask. Boo.

No comments: