Saturday, August 09, 2008

The soothing talk at Coffee Bean was really great. Umm, though of course I felt kinda guilty thinking about the comments I made & not forgetting the facial expressions I portrayed then, as I made my way home. Yesterday would be another indelible memory.

We were able to sit down, the 7 & the usual 4 at kfc TOGETHER. Have I mentioned before, that 7 is my favourite number? Anyway, it was really nice to be able to do that again. To literally 'bitch' around & have quite a number of ppl staring at us etc. I wonder when the next time will be. It was really interesting to have Pearlyn sitting beside me, hahaha, & I outraged her modesty. Eheh, oops. & Vivian actually had gastric. Haha, I can't believe her reaction to gastric would be like that. x_x heh, oops again. & after we left kfc, we went to hub supposedly to get a present. After getting it, we settled at Coffee Bean, because we craved for their cakes. Ended up, we talked for around 4 hours. Weird huh, not to mention that prelims are in another........12 days.

Anyway, enough about prelims. Oh, I went jogging today, of course, to try and erase ystd's troubles. Omg, but it didn't work. I'm still as bothered by it as yesterday. & of course, by ignoring ** yesterday, did not mean I'll ignore ** today. & I didn't; which sucks. Because I always fail when I say I'll ignore someone or something. Sighh. Okay, I shall try to get over it. I suppose, I will in a few days time.

Lastly, Happy National Day. & happy birthday xiuxian.

No comments: