Saturday, August 23, 2008

Just a short post; I must control the strong urge to blog.
Haha, & so, prelims have officially started and its like 58
days to O levels.

I want to comment about my performance for the first 2
days of the prelims - first 4 papers. I seriously think I
screwed up all of them. Especially the English paper 1.
I was like in tremendous discomfort la! The pain disabled
me to fully concentrate. Man, I think I'll be failing English
again. I think I'm so disadvantaged! & Mrs Ismail set a
killer paper for Geography, and I don't have much
common sense, so I couldn't crap out perfect answers
for her paper. Sigh.

Oh and, Mrs Ang has been very nice to patiently teach me
Maths. I think I'll be the death of her, cause you see, I
take a superbly long time to absorb things. Anyway, thank
you Mrs Ang! (awwwww..) erm, but seriously. Haha.

I can't wait for prelims to be over.

No comments: