Friday, August 08, 2008

Okay, this is really insane. Or rather, I'm going insane.
Sort of exploded at kfc. Told them how I was feeling, though
of course I knew they would never comprehend it the way
I did. Afterall, we all view things from different perspectives.

After venting it out at kfc, I'm still feeling really sore
about it, so I'm seeing the need to reiterate my point
by typing this post. Not to mention, I feel the strong
urge to bang my fists against the wall.

I'm perplexed. I'm irate! Gosh, I totally do not comprehend
why people can dislike others so much, when they don't
even know the other party! What makes things even
more sore is, that I really regard both parties as great
friends. ABCDEFG.

On top of that, I'm feeling utterly disgusted by myself
as my impression of a certain someone has been
wavered! I don't believe this myself. I think I suck.
Boo. =(

Though it might seem as an issue which you would
dismiss it oh-so-easily, but somehow I'm superbly
bothered by it!
Gaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

No comments: