Sunday, July 13, 2008

Ultimately, its still the old days that matters most. That pang of nostalgia hit me real hard during awards night. Though this photo is incomplete, I have that feeling it will never be possible to make it complete again.


Okay, so awards night didn't go as smoothly, (to put it bluntly), because there were considerably many cock-ups. Perhaps it was too last minute due to the recent NOMAD; anyway, it was kinda hilarious to actually see how people around me got anxious when it was almost their turn to receive their awards. Haha, that's because when you receive your award, a screen bearing your Sec 1 photo will be put up. & sad to say, that photo of mine wasn't at all cute or innocent. It just looked dumb. =( Still, I was positive that seeing these photos brought smiles and laughter to everyone in the hall as we reminisced our Sec 1 days. It sorta lightened up the atmosphere in the hall.


After the whole event was over, we proceeded downstairs to slack and chit-chat; so different from last year, or year before, where we would be the ones clearing up the hall & being labelled the saikang warriors. I can't deny that I miss those days, but its time to let go. The Ugians gathered for photos, and the girls clamoured to take photos with the guys! Haha. An interesting sight, I'm glad to say.


Oh, so that's all for award's night that I can think of. I shall end with a last picture.


No comments: