Thursday, July 10, 2008

As I said, people have their limits. & at times, their close
friends or buddies might just unknowingly cross the
boundaries. Just a mere sentence might spark unhappiness.

Perhaps everyone should learn to give each other space.
Just some cooling-down time for things to settle a lil' bit.

Aside from generalising, I suppose the past few days I
have been stoical to the happenings around me, save for
the fact that I still chatter alot, but of course, mostly to
my maths partner. I presume I have left numerous people
around me perplexed at my abstruse behaviour; its
unintentional, I'm serious.

Another lingering occurrence is the walk up the arduous
8 flights of stairs from the ground floor to 4/3. At
that time, it really wouldn't have hurt if someone could
have just voiced out a word or something; not only because
it was a terribly awkward silence, but also because it was
unprecendented. But everyone eschewed the task of being
the first to speak. Oh well, who knows what the individuals
are thinking. After all, human minds are hard to fathom;
though sometimes others try so hard to figure what you're
thinking when in actual fact you might just be thinking of
what you'll be having for lunch(for example). Don't get me
wrong, cause its not meant to be humourous or sth, I'm
just trying to make clear that most of the time, people think
too much.

And, I shall skip the topic of Awards Night as it causes much
disturbance, I presume.

Gahhhhhh, well on a lighter note, I'm getting those unsightly
metal braces cemented onto my teeth next week. Not that
that's a bad thing. Just that, did I mention, since young
I have this phobia of dentists, & that it would take much
more than a hurricane to blow me into the dentist's patient
room. I did count my blessings when the dentist told me
I'm spared from the extraction of any tooth in my mouth,
however my parents are paying so that I must endure the
sour feeling when small plastic bands are put between my
teeth to seperate them. Man, I wonder how I'd look with
small metal cubes on my individual teeth held together
by a metal wire. Seems like the dentists' will be my new
hangout.

Lastly, I wish to dream of fabulous Biology results tonight.
Cause I totally screwed Physics up.
I should have known better. Physics is easier than Biology.

No comments: