Sunday, July 27, 2008

Truth is, I haven't been studying much, of late. I suppose I can't expect that great a result since I haven't put in my best.

Anyway, seeing how others get so busy with both CCA and studies really touches a raw nerve. Because at this time, last year, I wasn't even that busy at all.

I admire how others are able to so perfectly pen down their thoughts and feelings, to be able to describe everything to its minute detail, something that I am never able to do. Sometimes, I really want to find the right word to describe myself at that very moment in time, but always fail to do so. & all around me I see people that are so blessed, that have everything go their way; and then I see many others that are ill-fated, that nothing goes their way. I wonder which category I belong to.

I'm always at the halfway mark. Studies. CCA. Sports. Piano. Even Friends and Happiness, I'm always only halfway there. Sometimes, I envisage myself at the opposite end of the globe, living a life totally different from what I'm having now. Not that I'm being emotional (emo), and fyi I really detest the word 'emo', but its good to imagine. Damn. Now even I'm unsure of my point. I keep digressing. Sighhhh.

I just want the sec 3 life back. Because then, days go on without me being constantly fearing about what happens next etc. At least I was entitled to find solace in my CCA, whenever I was upset. Oh well, nevermind.

No comments: