Sunday, June 29, 2008

Okay, like my exam partner said, CTs are over. One hurdle crossed, but days to the big Os draw nearer. The anticipation of CT's results are killing me, though I know I most probably will either just scrape through or fail, but I can't help but think that I will be on cloud nine if I actually do surprisingly well. Sighhhhhhhh, Chemistry was obviously a killer, quite like its setter. Heh, man, I actually dreamt I got reprimanded by her. A nightmare, yes!



Oh & I realised, without RC activities, I find that I don't have much to blog about. Apart from occassional outings, oh wait, there was only 1 recent one, okay then I shall blog about that. Yesterday, the usuals caught a movie together. It was entitled Penelope, pronounced as Pen-ell-lo-pee, haha about this girl being born with a pig's snout. 3 out of 5 stars for me. Then we walked around plaza sing, its so close to RC HQ. Nostalgia, but just a teeny weeny bit. Daiso, the $2 shop really fascinated me. They had all sorts of interesting things there, all priced at $2, sounds cheap but getting just a handful of items may cost a bomb. We all spent around $10 each just in that shop. However, I'm really satisfied, because I was able to purchase items that hold much meaning. We left soon after we got what we wanted.



I hurried to take the mrt to clementi with Yifang, which is on the green line, so I didn't estimate the time from Dobhy Ghaut to Clementi. Ended up waiting for an hour for my parents; for the first half hour though, I enjoyed sitting there, cause at that time I somehow had lots of things to think of. But the next half an hour, I was practically dozing off while sitting upright. What's more, the weather was really humid & there was not much of a breeeze, so the 1 hour wait was really !@#$%. Anyway, I went to a Korean restaurant with a group of around 20 ppl, & my table was 2 tables away from Allan Wu, Wong Lilin & their families. Okay I know, its no big deal, but afterall she's still the lead actress of the movie Leap Years, so she is somebody right. Oh, but the dinner was not for me, the authentic korean dishes had a weird taste, gosh & dining in such a fine restaurant was extremely pricey.

Okay, can I say that's all? Yea, I'm too lazy to blog anymore. What's more, there's school tomorrow. Oh, & unfortunenately I don't foresee myself getting exceedingly good grades. Sighhhhh..

No comments: