Thursday, May 10, 2007

can you believe it..i'm down in the dumps now...when there's bio and maths tmr... so little time..yet i'm wasting it here...thinking abt stupid stuff. i find myself a big idiot.


do i even have 5 friends i can trust?? just 5. i bet i don't. i used to, and now.......its back to square one. sometimes i try, but hard as i try, there's no results. i'm tired of all these.....when can i just go to sleep...without ever needing to wake again?


does life have a meaning? you are born, only to die in the end. you make friends, those whom u really love and like, only to have to leave them when you go. you find a lover, only to break up as time passes. you trust someone, only to have that someone misplace your trust. you study so hard, only to fail in the exams.


yet on the other hand, conversely, life is full of wonderful memories, amksian family day, 2/2o6 class gatherings, chalets, trainings, bus rides home, those walks, and so many other things. but these things happened in the past. what's wrong with the present?? why doesn't the present have any of these anymore?? i try everyday..to make others smile, and be happy. but who will, for me? i give care and concern to others, but who will care for me? i try to cheer ppl up, but who will make me laugh? make me smile from the bottom of my heart? let me cry into their shoulders yet don't ridicule me? i try to trust others, give them advice, but who will trust me? and advice me? i try to listen to others, but who will listen to me? if i ask any one of you, what kind of person am i? can you even give me a definite answer? or will the answer be a 'don't know'. u think you know me, but i might not be who you think i am. i'm tired...sometimes i don't understand. i just don't.


a sail without direction, will never have a shore. are they too precise or are we just too simple? are you content or am i just dissatisfied? are you happy or am i just sad?



a stupid person leads a stupid life. a complicated person leads a complicated life. a person who don't study bio will not pass bio. =.=

No comments: