Sunday, March 08, 2009

NMA camp, a little bit of a disaster. Hmm, I feel really apologetic towards those GLs, to dampen their high spirits at that point of time. My back is still killin' me, but it ain't their fault. It just got worse after desperately trying to steer clear of the impending avalanche of waterbombs. I literally stuck to the sides of the cubicle, almost like a starfish; while hearing Laysee boldly challenge them to stop.

I deduce this incident plunged both victim and attacker into deep reflection of each's actions, & Guilt struck each of us like a bullet to the brain.

I sat in sheer silence on the canteen bench, till Syanni started out with her jokes that left us gasping for air(-->Laysee). Afterwards, it was back to silence. Everyone was dead tired by then, & we could feel this massive strain on our muscles. Lily and I missed dinner, & careful not to disturb the rest, we sat together at one table; our heads pressed into our elbows. Silence.

When dinner was over, there was area cleaning. Then we proceeded to lt2 for a debrief, before we were dismissed. Sighh, but the opportunity cost of going for this disastrous NMA camp was Barrie's 17th birthday 'bash'? Calvin made it sound so great. However I don't regret meeting new friends in NMA as well. (: & meeting the 'same names' made NMA camp even more worth it.

Samantha-Samantha. Qianhui-Qianhui. Vanessa-Vanessa.

And and, Vanessa and her friend were nice enough to busy themselves with looking for the first aid kit; I needed the deep heat rub for my aching back. It was kinda ironic to see them telling me my condition when I'm a first-aider myself, who used to administer treatment to casualties like myself. However, regardless of that, thanks(: (oh, but its not like they're going to see this) Haha.

I can't help but be sensitive to their stares. I'm unsure if its because of what they saw, perhaps their impression of me? I try so hard not to let it bother me, but I just can't. I keep probing, probing into the depths of their mind, just to figure out their thoughts. Its blank. I dig deeper, but their thoughts remain invisible to me.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY YIFANG, JULIAN & BARRIE.

I MISS AMKSIANS SO MUCH.

No comments: