Friday, March 27, 2009

Kinda depressed at like, 1 am. Why? Cause I feel disregarded. Perhaps I expect too much, too much from people,-mere people whom I've barely known for less than 2 months. I suppose I expected way more. I guess their pernicious words were just meant as a slight joke to brighten up their insipid lives. Y'know, Jc students currently have no life-s. But I have a life, I'm now a Poly student. Can't you see I can't take such jokes? Can't you see how much it all means to me? Can't you see each word of yours cleaving through this frangible heart of mine! No, you can't. You're blinded by the callous Math, insensitive Geography, uncaring Literature, obdurate Economics, merciless GP, pitiless Chinese and savage PW.

Darn, I am just matter-of-factly debating with myself at this timely hour. I should to sleep.

No comments: