Friday, April 14, 2006

these few daes have been veri disheartening for me...i dunno y...but i feel there's smth not right...isit my problem or urs?...eu everytime dun sae den how i noe wad eu r feeling...haiyah...maybe wad she said ish right...eu guys reallie feel tt i'm extra...i feel i m always left out...i juz wan a lil' attention frm eu guys...can't eu all juz grant me tt?...i try tu be concerned but does it work?...things still remain the same...maybe like wad she said again...i shd juz gib up...since eu dowan me..wadever i do wun make eu guys ever accept me...i m juz..juz heartbroken...but at least i noe she's still dere for me...wen no one else bothers...

i reallie wan ur love n concern...juz a lil' fraction of it...pls?..juz spare a lil' time for me..n juz tell me tt eu will be dere for me always...i will b satisfied...
-lurv redx-

No comments: