Monday, April 24, 2006

its been so long since you ever said you guys said you cared...i have tis feeling that there is an invisible wall blocking in the middle...evertime i wanna say some tings, i dun dare..coz maybe you all will tink i m extra...but isit true?...i m not sure..how i wish i am still the one important person that you all need there in your life...maybe from the start it was all wrong...it wasn't meant to be like tis...the way you claimed you reallie hoped that i was with you...maybe it was reallie all a big big joke..i was never part of your life at all...i hope i am wrong but somehow i have tis weird feeling that we are no longer one big big family...and you din ever tink back of our happy past...n happy memories...the times we spent together and everyting..can we ever turn bac the clock?..i dun dare put my hopes high coz i noe you r starting to go further n further away frm me...can i attach a string to you and pull you back so that you will stay by me forever?...i can't coz i noe that tis is unfair to you...you once said that you will not let me leave your side but wad abt now?...i am a thousand miles away frm you...i wanna be so near you that we will be stuck together forever and you will nvr leave me again...

i need you guys...every single one of you r important to me...pls dun ever leave me unattended again...promise me you will stay by my side forever.

No comments: