Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Having said that, I am aware of the love I'm still showered with by my family and friends (fivesome&allwhocelebratedmybdaywithmetoday). It was a wonderful birthday this year, though miles apart from the one I had in sec 3 though I foolishly returned a present that I had not even taken a glance at. My family brought me to Swensens for ice-cream buffet, & friends celebrated for me at Marina Barrage. A happy 17th, and I have lots of people to thank for their bday wishes. Its not gonna be a public mention, but I definitely have all your names remembered.

Thanks again, fivesome, for setting the sky-high benchmark with regards to what friendship could be. Though we seem to be drifting, I'm glad that we still take each others special day into serious consideration. If its possible, I'd like to be there for everyone of you, just like how you've been there for me.

Could you let me into your world again? Like how you did when we were in sec 1?
& could we be what we used to be, in sec 3? When we indulged in playful abandon?

No comments: