Thursday, June 04, 2009

AWW, sorry blog, for abandoning you! (:
Well, I'm back. Hmm, though its random but I do want to post about IJ.
A few nights ago, whilst lying in bed, thoughts of IJ just flashed by. Like literally!
I could see every part of IJ crytal-clearly.

I pictured the hall, the staircases, the bookshop, the canteen, the LTs, the field, the route I took with Xx on the first day of school, the route I took when I got locked out of both side gates, the toilet where Laysee & I ran to to hide from the water bombs. The classrooms, & how I panicked when I couldn't find the class I was supposed to go to on the first day of school yet had no classmate's number..The library; the horrid room where we did our GP podcast, where we had minor fights over laptop issues & got scolded by Ms Maxine.

& of course, CCA day, when we went to the DJ room for the first time, in the library. The first time I met you, your warm touch as you led me to look for JinXiang, the !@#$% guy who attacked Laysee & I in the FEMALE bathroom! Then coincidentally you were Pizza's GL, & you remembered me from CCA day! I was elated. I interviewed & got into exco, like you. Acquaintances; but it was meant to be more, just that I left.

Then there was the huge LT, where we had Maths and Chinese & the LT we go to for Lit.
Gosh, & the piano, at the backstage of the hall and the gallery where we witnessed the receiving of A lvl Chinese results. She cried buckets of joyous tears for her A; silently we cried together with her. Also not forgetting the Bio classroom, where I spent half the time dozing off in the afternoon heat to the lull of Ms Malini's words. Beside it was the track, where we had PE & we would run together. Lily! (: The high jumps and the long jumps, with the cool Ms Agnes:D & horrible Ms AshleyD:

& outside the staffroom, CALVIN & YB.(aww, I miss you CALVIN!:D) & it was where we used to have Econs test with Ms Tan Tong Yin. Now she's also left IJ...to further her studies I think.

Everything's changed, perhaps only Syanni's laughter remains? LOL, its contagious. But I miss it, miss them. However all its gonna be is a distant memory, fading as time goes...

No comments: