Friday, December 01, 2006

time flies. all that's left is still memories.

as i went back in time, i saw how lucky i was.

but perhaps i took it for granted,

and the seconds on the clock just continued ticking.


pictures of that album of memories just flew by,

oblivious to the surroundings, i started appreciating my past.

all that ever happened, and all there is now..

i'd rather my past. but is there a way to make things better?


i ask myself everyday, wad's the purpose of life.

when in the end u will still die.

but den i think,

if i die, i wun be able to see those i love.


10 more days before i come back..waiting for our honeymoon.. my dear laopo..hope u see this.
thanks for being there for me...i dunno if wad u said wad true..or it was just said to make me feel better..anyway..thanks alot. =))

No comments: