Friday, October 20, 2006

got back results..now fretting over wad class to choose.. dunno which subject combination is the best.. so gonna miss my friends. reallie wanna make a special mention to those ppl who cheered me up on tuesday after e results.


yifang: thanks for giving me advice and spending ur whole PE lesson trying to cheer me up


beijia: u too! thanks alot. ur advice has given me the courage to move on. i will work harder de.


edna & qianhui: hahas. thanks for telling me not to cry anymore..coz its no use crying! hahas..i will try to follow that. love u!


caryn: u r a good advicer...i love all ur wondeful talks ..u know..sometimes a word from a friend can be verii encouraging..it helps alot..i reallie appreciate it. =))


glenn: who keep telling me to be more brave? thanks..i will de.


samantha: thanks for all the times u have spent with me..all these wonderful memories will always be with me. theres so much to write for u..so shan't crap here..hahas.


eunice, theora and val: for cheering me up..to tell me not to cry anymore.


i tink there are a few others..but sorrie if i had forgotten to put u guys' big big name here! =(( anyway..just wanna tell everyone that the times spent in 2/2 has been the most wonderful time of my life. i dunno how to pen down my tots..but u guys have reallie brightened up my life these 2 yrs..reallie dun wanna go diff. class with u all..reallie wished that we could move up as one class. but i know its impossible. reallie hope that u wun ever forget that u ever had me as ur classmate .. THANK YOU EVERYONE IN 2/2 for all that u guys had done for me.. i will reallie miss all of u next yr. rmb me okkay? please?

No comments: