Wednesday, July 19, 2006

will you be my friend?? i feel alone..tt nobody's there for me..i reallie hope that someone can take my hand and tell me tt they will be there for me..always holding my hand..it will be the best ting tt ever happened in my life..

there were so many changes since sec 1.. n this yr reallie ish shitty..if i had known tt this yr would turn out like this, i would wish tt sec 1 2005 would never have ended..


why is my life such a disaster? why did i take everything for granted? why was i so greedy? why din i cherish everything that i had? why did so many changes take place? why did u change the way u treated me? why was i left alone? why din i change wen i knew tt wad i was doing was wrong? why was i such a failure? why did the old u die? why din u take my hand hold it forever? why did u let me go? why did i cry? why did u cry? why are some things so fated to be? why why why?


i just wanna be a happiie gal wif many friends..is that too much to ask for??

No comments: