Friday, March 17, 2006

time passes so fast...a few more daes den is sch reopen le...sianx...n den will got more n more work...n revision too...looking forward tu flag dae which is on sat...it might seems boring tu some ppl but tu me..as long as i can meet my frens...its considered fun...heex..i noe i'm bo liao...i feel so sian these few daes...got nth tu do...actually..nth tt particularly interest me..din manage tu go out wib class 6A '04...arghh...n life's kinda boring...i feel lyk i m trapped...there's nowhere for me tu go...its juz tis small small world...n i m always stuck at home...hmppf...miss sam edna n va....n other peeps in 2/2...boring boring boring...its sleep eat sleep eat...someone juz help me put a stop tu tis routine for me....

sam go malaysia...can't call her n have our 2 hrs long tok anymore...n edna sick...i dowan tu disturb her..she ought tu have more rest...i find tt edna suddenly become accident n sick prone...my dear nuer n xiao shu nu...how come eu become until lidat?...ur daddy will xin tong one lei...gd ting x-ray and all r fine...or else eu noe hu i will find...n va...always gt council stuffs...always wib tt mei yan...i noe eu also bored of her...budden eu can't juz bo chab bo chab rite...sianz...gonna sleep now...byes...
-lurv redx-

No comments: